Rada Application will collect Customer's information including: Your Name; Contact address; Your position; Email; Phone number; User name; to set up a profile, calculate the distance between you and the service provider, and provide your address to the service provider when you connect to them.
When collecting personal information of customers with your consent, we want to provide the most practical utilities to customers, protect their rights and ensure respect for the privacy of customers. Within the scope of the terms, we commit not to sell, rent or exchange the collected Customer information data to any other object than the subjects listed in this Regulation.
We may access your contacts (if allowed) to help you find information more quickly when you share links with friends, but we do not collect your contact data.
Information collected from Customers is used to the extent:
• Provide consulting services to Customers and address for service providers to find you;
• Sending customers notices about information exchange activities to inform, care for and support customers in the process of using the service.
• Ensuring the safety of the Client when there is a risk of destroying, appropriating the Client's account and impersonating the Client;
• Contact customers to provide goods/services on the application. Confirmation of information when placing orders, transactions or repairs;
• Conduct surveys; promotional activities, providing updates on the application's terms of operation that affect the Customer;
We always try to update the standards of protecting customer personal information and make Information Security a top priority in the process of collecting customer data.
In order to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information system, customers can receive a password confirmation request, or a verification code message when logging in...
• Information collected from the Customer is stored by the system from the time the Customer declares the information until the Customer's account stops working.
• The system will store and use customer information when necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements related to the course.
• In case the Customer has a cancellation request sent to the Customer Care Department, the Customer's information will be deleted on the system after 05 days from the time the Customer requests it.
Customers can check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by themselves in the following ways:
• Customers log into their own account, go to personal information and edit personal information;
• Customers call the support phone number/support email of the Customer Care Department and request to have their personal information corrected.
We are committed to protecting customer's personal information according to the following contents:
• Commitment to absolute confidentiality according to the above personal information protection policy;
• Commitment to absolute confidentiality of all online transaction information of the Customer, including information about transaction history; information about digitized documents in the secure central data area;
• Commitment not to use, not transfer, not provide or disclose to any other third party about the Customer's personal information without the consent from the Customer, except as otherwise specified in the Regulations. this regulation and in accordance with the provisions of the Law;
• In case of technical errors or data attacks, the Application Administration Department is responsible for notifying the authorities and customers within 03 days from the date of the incident.
• We may share and disclose the Customer's personal information when we believe that doing so is necessary to protect the interests of the Customer, the services that the customer uses, and the safety. transactions for the Client and at the request of an authorized 3rd party or where the customer uses the service.
• We may disclose personal information of customers at the request of lawyers as well as competent authorities.
• If the Company that owns the Rada platform is a “Shareholder of Rada Joint Stock Company” participating in a merger or is acquired a part or all of its assets, the customer will be notified via email or via major news. notice on the apprada.vn website of any change in ownership or use of your personal information, as well as any customer's rights in relation to your personal information, to any any third party with the consent of the customer.
• The system uses a 3rd party service to monitor the usefulness of the company to track the behavior of customers accessing our website and application. However, we do not have the right to participate in or regulate their Cookies or APIs. The information we obtain through 3rd party tracking is completely anonymous and used to improve our services and marketing effectiveness.
• Like most other websites, we automatically aggregate information and store it on an archive history file. This information includes the Internet address, browser type and language, Internet service provider, incoming and outgoing pages, operating system, date and click information. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the website, and to study customer behavior.
Individuals or organizations that may have access to customer information
We will not disclose User information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose User information to the following subjects:
• Shipping partners: User's information may be shared with shipping partners in order to provide User with transportation services of these units. Shipping partners will contact the Service User according to the information registered by the User to receive the goods and deliver the goods to the Recipient's address upon request.
• Service providers with whom you are or agree to use their services: Electrical service; Clean water service; Management services; Cleaning service; Security services; Repair Services…
• Competent State Agencies: We will provide User's personal information at the request of these agencies.
All customer information is stored at:
RADA JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 18, lane 162 Le Trong Tan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi